The first protein powder for boosting iron levels
Designed by Doctors
Tired of feeling tired? Iron Lift is a new solution to help you feel your best.
It delivers iron to boost energy, restore hair/skin, and enhance focus. It also delivers protein to build muscle, antioxidants to improve sleep, and prebiotics to support digestion.
Designed by doctors with 80+ years experience in nutrition-based therapy, Iron Lift overcomes the poor absorption and bad side effects of other iron supplements.
With delicious vegan (Vanilla) and dairy (Cookies & Cream) flavors, Iron Lift is a versatile and easy-to-use solution that can benefit anyone.
Keep scrolling to learn more!
Used by Tiki Barber
Iron Lift is an enriched protein powder that’s designed by doctors for women, kids, elders, and more. It’s a unique solution for highly-absorbed and easily-digested iron, along with complete nutrition.
Iron Lift is made for people to feel their best. It has protein for activating muscles and storing iron as ferritin. It has vegetable oil to precisely release iron at the body’s absorption sites. It has vitamins C, B12, folate, and all the essential micronutrients to build blood and provide co-factors for iron absorption. It has prebiotic fiber to heal the gut and fix poor iron absorption. It has a bioavailable antioxidant blend to reduce inflammation, oxidative stress, and side effects of iron.
With is great taste, easy digestion, and versatile use, Iron Lift is a perfect solution for people with active lifestyles or those who struggle with low energy and/or iron pills. After workouts, Iron Lift can fuel muscles and speed recovery. In the morning, it can perk you up in place of coffee. At night, it can facilitate a great night’s sleep as a light snack before bed.
- 【IRON ENRICHED PROTEIN POWDER】75% of women are low iron, and many more can benefit from extra iron to improve their energy, mood, strength, digestion, hair, skin, and more. Iron Lift is designed to maximize iron absorption without causing any side-effects. It can replace coffee in the morning and promote restorative sleep before bed.
️【WAKE UP & STAY ENERGIZED】Iron levels strongly affect energy. Extra iron can help overcome reliance on caffeine and eliminate the afternoon or early-evening crash. On top of iron, Iron Lift provides many other ingredients that contribute to its unmatched pick-me-up.
- 【IMPROVE MOOD & FOCUS】Iron delivers oxygen to the brain regions that are most active in focusing, critical thinking, and memory. It helps regulate mood and emotions by driving production of dopamine and other neurotransmitters. Iron Lift also provides potent antioxidants that protect the brain from aging and stress.
- 【LUSCIOUS HAIR | RADIANT SKIN】Iron delivers oxygen to hair follicles to support growth and healthy roots. It delivers oxygen to skin to make it glow and soft. It is also drives production of the protein that makes up new hair and skin. With iron and biotin, Iron Lift can make hair thicker and skin more radiant.
- 【FIX INFLAMMATION】Iron Lift includes a potent blend of antioxidants for fixing inflammation, avoiding oxidative stress, and resolving this common cause of iron deficiency.
- 【NOURISH THE GUT】Iron Lift includes prebiotic fiber and MCT oil to support the good bacteria in the GI tract. These good bacteria improve immunity, streamline digestion, and even support the brain. The gut-friendly nutrients also help prevent Iron Lift from causing side effects. .
- 【DESIGNED BY DOCTORS】Our team includes a food scientist behind world-renowned nutrition products, a revered GI doctor and nutritionist, and a PhD chemical engineer. We have over 80 years of experience delivering world-class nutrition therapies and curing patients with nutrition-based approaches. Our re
Drink: Add 2-3 scoops to 10 oz water, stir, add 2-3 ice cubes, and stir until smooth.
Shake: Add 2-3 scoops to a smoothie for creamy flavor.
Eat: Add 1 scoop to cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, ice cream, or a food of your choosing.
When: First thing in the morning for a day-long energy boost | Before bed for a great night’s sleep | After a workout to refuel and recover.
- Testing: Every batch of Iron Lift is tested by a third-party laboratory for metal contaminants and passes California’s Prop 65 rules for pregnant women — the most stringent safety requirements in the world.
- Production: Every batch of Iron Lift is manufactured in the U.S. at a safe quality food (SQF) certified facility.
- Sourcing: Every ingredient in Iron Lift is purchased from a reputable U.S. or multinational supplier.
- People with low iron and iron deficiency anemia. Unsure whether that might be you? Read about the symptoms.
- People who menstruate. 77% of menstruating women have ferritin under 50, while optimal levels are over 100.
- Pregnant women. Iron Lift is a safe way to get the iron your baby needs for healthy development. Learn more.
- Runners. Many runners suffer from low iron levels, which hinders their performance. Learn more.
- Vegans/Vegetarians. Non-meat foods lack highly absorbed iron. Extra iron intake is the only solution.
- People with GI issues. Digestion issues can inhibit iron absorption. Iron Lift can solve both problems.
- Kids. Picky eaters are at high risk for low iron. Iron Lift is the only solution they’ll enjoy eating.
- Elders. Chronic inflammation triggers low iron. Iron Lift can help solve both problems.
A: Iron Lift is an enriched protein powder designed by doctors to boost iron levels. Unlike other iron supplements, it is highly absorbed and easily tolerated based on the additional nutrients provided with the iron.
A: With careful recipe design and manufacturing. Iron Lift uses ferric glycinate, a highly absorbed form of iron that is unaffected by other nutrients like calcium and magnesium. It also includes a high dose of vitamin C, as well as taurine and L-carnitine, all of which increase iron absorption. During production, the iron is captured inside an emulsion of vegetable oil. As a result, after consumption the iron is released from the emulsion when the vegetable oil is digested — which occurs at the small intestine, which is the body’s primary iron absorption site. All these factors work together to deliver highly absorbed and bioavailable iron.
A: Iron Lift uses several techniques to limit oxidative stress. Side effects of iron are mainly caused by this oxidative stress, which occurs when free-floating iron reacts with water and other materials to create toxic free radical molecules. Iron Lift’s potent blend of over 10 antioxidants, serves to neutralize any free radicals by converting them back to non-toxic forms. Iron Lift also provides less iron than other supplements (due to being more highly absorbed), to prevent the formation of free-radicals by excess iron. Additionally, Iron Lift includes prebiotic fiber and MCT oil, which nurture good bacteria in the gut and prevent pathogenic bacteria from feeding on the iron and causing GI issues.
A: Yes! Iron Lift is designed to increase ferritin (which is a protein that stores iron) by providing protein and complete nutrition with the iron. The complete nutrition is to kickstart the body’s metabolism (similar to consuming iron in foods), so that the body can use the amino acids provided by Iron Lift’s protein to synthesize ferritin, store iron, and feel its best.
A: If you have any history of sensitivity to supplements, ease into it with a single scoop in water. You can progress into more scoops, added to milk, coffee, or tea for variety. You can also add it over cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, grits, or any other dairy-compatible food. Read more about this important question in our blog.
A: Of course! Iron Lift is a perfect compliment to use when needing a break from your pills. You can also use Iron Lift in between (start with a single scoop), as needed.
A: Yes! With iron’s crucial role in circulation, energy, mood, strength, digestion, and more, almost everyone could use it to help feel their best. While very high iron levels can also be a problem, the dose size in Iron Lift is not likely to cause iron overload.
A: Low iron and iron deficiency anemia are serious conditions requiring an increase in iron ingestion. Low iron affects over 75% of women, as well as many men and children. Iron lift contains 100-150% DV of bioavailable iron, plus many other nutrients that can help with the causes and symptoms of these conditions.
A: The FDA requires a disclaimer on all supplement products designed for health benefits. Even with this disclaimer, the contents of the product have to justify the claims that are made. In other words, we don’t just say “for low iron” — we back it up!